Rob Sedgley ~ Rider Profile
is an experienced Long distance rider and is currently training
Arabian endurance horses . His experience includes:
- 20 years riding /training / competing Endurance Horses.
- Training Endurance horses in the south of France for 18
months and winning the French National Championships - 125 miles
- Two of the horses that Rob has trained have
represented Great Britain at the World Championships.
- Rob was invited to Qatar to set up the Inaugural
Desert Marathon in 1994 for Sheikh Abdullah Thani.
- He has acted as an official adviser to
the British team in 3 World Championships and 4 European
- He has conducted training seminars in Qatar /
UK / France / Denmark / Egypt
- Was involved in training Irus a top UK Arab Race horse for
- Has been placed in 3 UK Marathons one of which included a
Thoroughbred horse called Sunday Piper belonging to
- Rob teamed up with a local saddler of renown and designed
the Endurance saddle which was launched in Dubai in
- Rob is also a competent show jumper and dressage
rider and deals with many training
problems of horse from all disciplines.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ROB SEDGLEY